ALL DOG LOVERS

For me and others, it's not " just a dog " it's an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment. " just a dog " brings out what's good in me and moves my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day.........

About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Ca, United States

My Widget

INFORMATIVE PAST ANIMAL RADIO SHOWS.............

Listen to internet radio with ATN on Blog Talk Radio

ALL ANIMAL BLOG RADIO

Listen to internet radio with ATN on Blog Talk Radio

Sunday, July 5, 2009

POSH PUPPY




I have found this really great store that offers some very beautiful dog dresses plus lots of other items. One of my favorite things about this store is that during their business hours they have a live chat section so if you need to talk with a live person you can do it right on their site with a live chat... LOVE IT!!!


So i bought my little lulu the most gorgeous dress and i just love how beautifully made it is. I paid 40.00 dollars and let me tell you... WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! Here are a few pictures of her in her new dress from posh puppy.


www.poshpuppyboutique.com

Pet Friendly Hotels