ALL DOG LOVERS

For me and others, it's not " just a dog " it's an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment. " just a dog " brings out what's good in me and moves my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day.........

About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Ca, United States

My Widget

INFORMATIVE PAST ANIMAL RADIO SHOWS.............

Listen to internet radio with ATN on Blog Talk Radio

ALL ANIMAL BLOG RADIO

Listen to internet radio with ATN on Blog Talk Radio

Saturday, April 18, 2009

INTRODUCING RINNY WITH HIS TREAT



My first blog will be introducing you first to my babies and they would like to also share a receipe for a treat to all their furry friends......

APPLE CINNAMON TREAT
1 c. applesauce
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbl. parsley
1 c. cold water
1/2 c. veg. oil
5 c. flour
1/2 c. powdered milk
2 large eggs

DIRECTIONS:
preheat oven to 350'. combine all ingredients in a bowl. roll out and cut into fun shapes. bake for 20 to 25 minutes



Remember that besides tasting good cinnamon has many health benefits to animal too.
It is an anti inflammatory.... good for dogs with arthritis
Regulates blood sugars.... good for diabetic dogs
It improves digestion. helps with circulation and upset tummies too.
and it is a natural food perservative so treats will last longer and that is always a good thing ;)


RECEIPE FROM RINNY...............








Pet Friendly Hotels