ALL DOG LOVERS

For me and others, it's not " just a dog " it's an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment. " just a dog " brings out what's good in me and moves my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day.........

About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Ca, United States

My Widget

INFORMATIVE PAST ANIMAL RADIO SHOWS.............

Listen to internet radio with ATN on Blog Talk Radio

ALL ANIMAL BLOG RADIO

Listen to internet radio with ATN on Blog Talk Radio

Thursday, April 23, 2009

HARMFUL FOODS.....

Please look. i have made a list of foods that are harmful to your pets


1. AVOCADO'S
2. RAW FISH
3. BABY FOODS
4. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
5. APPLE SEEDS
6 APRICOT PITS
7. CHERRY PITS
8. PEACH PITS
9. RAISINS
10. SALT
11. COFFE AND TEA'S
12. WALNUTS
13. YEAST DOUGH
14. MUSTARD SEEDS
15. MUSHROOM PLANTS
16. MOLDY FOODS
17. GRAPES
18. CHOCOLATE
19. SWEETNER XYLITOL
20. MACADAMIA NUTS
21. ONIONS AND ONION POWDERS
22. PERSIMMONS
23. NUTMEG

Pet Friendly Hotels