ALL DOG LOVERS

For me and others, it's not " just a dog " it's an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment. " just a dog " brings out what's good in me and moves my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day.........

About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Ca, United States

My Widget

INFORMATIVE PAST ANIMAL RADIO SHOWS.............

Listen to internet radio with ATN on Blog Talk Radio

ALL ANIMAL BLOG RADIO

Listen to internet radio with ATN on Blog Talk Radio

Thursday, April 30, 2009

GRANOLA..........

Here is a great reciepe for granola for your doggies. i love to take a bag of granola with me when we are traveling in the car or going to the doggie park. It's just a great little snack and good for them too.

GRANOLA

3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups cracked wheat
2 1/2 cups rolled oats
2 cups bran flakes
1 cup wheat germ
1 cup of sunflower seeds
1 cup chopped roasted soybeans


Preheat oven to 325'
heat the honey, oil and vanilla in a pan. pour over all the remaining dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix thoroughly and spread on 2 greased baking sheets. Bake for 15 minutes or til nicely browned. Stir occasionally during baking to prevent over browning. cool and store in a sealed container

Pet Friendly Hotels