ALL DOG LOVERS

For me and others, it's not " just a dog " it's an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment. " just a dog " brings out what's good in me and moves my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day.........

About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Ca, United States

My Widget

INFORMATIVE PAST ANIMAL RADIO SHOWS.............

Listen to internet radio with ATN on Blog Talk Radio

ALL ANIMAL BLOG RADIO

Listen to internet radio with ATN on Blog Talk Radio

Thursday, April 23, 2009

BUSY DOG BALLS.....


I love this toy.

It comes in three sizes and it cannot be destroyed, at least my dogs have not been able to break them and believe me they destroy toys fast. But this ball is fabulous. It does not open up so what you do is find the right size treat and put them in the ball thru the holes and hand it over.
I purchase mine from.....
www.busydogball.com


sizes:


2" ball for tiny to small dogs


4" ball for medium dogs


7" ball for larger dogs

CAUTION: Do not buy a ball that fits inside your dogs mouth. buy the ball a bigger size :)

Pet Friendly Hotels